It's This Simple | The Boneyard

It's This Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The first three series (missed FG, TD, TD) showed Uconn had superior talent.

The rest of the game showed Temple had superior coaching.

Don't look any further than this.

Temple's coaches adjusted better, made adjustments better and kept their cool better.

Reaction Score
What bothers me is that DeLeone can not make adjustments. One of the reasons O Coordinators sit in the press box is so they can see the whole field from a good vantage point. DeLeon could see, clear as day what adjustments Temple made after UCONN got out to the quick start. Why couldn't he make his own adjustments!?!?!?!

Reaction Score
What bothers me is that DeLeone can not make adjustments. One of the reasons O Coordinators sit in the press box is so they can see the whole field from a good vantage point. DeLeon could see, clear as day what adjustments Temple made after UCONN got out to the quick start. Why couldn't he make his own adjustments!?!?!?!

Incapable?

Reaction Score
The first three series (missed FG, TD, TD) showed Uconn had superior talent.

The rest of the game showed Temple had superior coaching.

Don't look any further than this.

Temple's coaches adjusted better, made adjustments better and kept their cool better.

100% right.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

He actually can't see from up there. During the Buffalo game they showed him a few times and each time he was squinting so hard I don't think he could see from that distance! :confused:

In all honesty, I agree with what you said 100%. We constantly go in at halftime and come out the exact same team while the other team adjusts and shuts us down. Yesterday we had open receivers every where to start the game. Temple saw that daring UConn to throw was not working so they adjusted and closed down the passing game. What did UConn do in response? Nothing, like usual. Just stick to the same plan and pray the Defense holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom