Its been a long long offseason.. | The Boneyard

Its been a long long offseason..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I am truly tired of posts about pizza, songs, cable boxes, dream teams, tests and predictions on who will be the 8th person to get into the 10th game of the season. Any way to move up the first game of the season?

Reaction Score
Does UConn release the whole schedule yet?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
UCONN football starts this weekend, correct ? That should keep you occupied til November.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Totally and completely disinterested in UConn football.

But Kiah and some of her buddies in the W...
That's another story.

Reaction Score
I am truly tired of posts about pizza, songs, cable boxes, dream teams, tests and predictions on who will be the 8th person to get into the 10th game of the season. Any way to move up the first game of the season?

I think Natalie Butler will be the fifth starter.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
log off til after the Super Show like a lot of people do... you're not being forced to read the Boneyard, atleast I don't think

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
who does UConn play in the 10th game of this upcoming season, isnt that around the start of Conference play?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
who does UConn play in the 10th game of this upcoming season, isnt that around the start of Conference play?

It will be an even shorter season, with only two games that might be competitive, at South Carolina, and the National championship game. Every other game, meh....

Reaction Score
I enjoy all the extraneous posts during the off-season. I've been able to enjoy Wimbledon, the swimming world championships, the just concluded track and field world games from Beijing and I'm looking forward to the US Open without worrying if any of these conflict with Husky basketball. I watched the under 16, the under 19 and the Pan American basketball games. But it's time. I want the season to begin.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It will be an even shorter season, with only two games that might be competitive, at South Carolina, and the National championship game. Every other game, meh....
and you'll be tuned in to every one of them... atleast til halftime

Reaction Score
I'm tired of the posts, per se, but I'm tired of nuthin' at all happening. I was just out of the country for 9 days with very poor internet access. Could check e-mail, but opening a web page took anywhere from 5 minutes to half an hour. So after a day or two I just blew it off (very healthy!). When I got back I looked through 3 pages of BY threads and there was no, "Cox verbals to _____", no nuthin'.

Dog days of summer. Couldn't we at least have, "Gabby gives high jump lessons to freshmen", or "KLS dunks in pickup game, because she can"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom