Is there a player this tournament that you love to watch? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is there a player this tournament that you love to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I kinda like watching WCS a bit. Just nasty on defense and comes up with some sick in your face dunks. And now I will duck.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He's out now, but I love the way VanVleet at Wichita State plays. The guy just makes plays, whether to drive, pass, hit a three, draw a foul. Terrific player.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Wichita State, how is that kid Ron Baker a junior? It seems like he's been there for a decade.

Reaction Score
Alway love watching the pgs. FVV, MP, TJMc and Cat
Sam Dekker is a Swiss army knife for Wisconsin and crazy efficient shooter.
If Dekker comes back I can't see how D Stone turns down playing on that team. He'll move right into Kaminsky's spot with SD and NH. They will be one of the favorites to win it all next year.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Baker is fun to watch as well

Wright is another guy I wasn't thinking about, he's really good.

Reaction Score
He's out now, but I love the way VanVleet at Wichita State plays. The guy just makes plays, whether to drive, pass, hit a three, draw a foul. Terrific player.

I loved watching VanVleet!! He's a "basketball player" the way some NFL greats were just simply "football players". It's all about the intangibles.

Reaction Score
I like watching colson on ND hes not a worldbeater or an nba talent but just great energy and love of the game

Reaction Score
Okafor. Best big man I remember seeing in college for a long, long time.

That game the other night was impressive! :eek:, he's slightly overrated. Will be a mistake to pick him 1st in my opinion but I don't know what these guys know. I do know the bigs in the NBA will laugh when he tries his one handed Wilt palm holding the ball in the air.

Reaction Score
Justice Winslow is my favorite prospect. Dreaming of him landing on the C's.

Reaction Score
Booker is a fun player to watch. Too bad he didn't commit to a school with a real coach so America could see what he is really capable of.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
upstater said:
Booker is a fun player to watch. Too bad he didn't commit to a school with a real coach so America could see what he is really capable of.

It's odd. Why someone like him would go to a team so loaded. I mean he would have been a superstar at another school. Btw taking ullis out was a big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom