Is there a player this tournament that you love to watch? | The Boneyard

Is there a player this tournament that you love to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
bazz and kemba kept people glued to their screens throughout the tournament. Are there any players you like to watch and want them to keep going? I like deangelo Russell( he's out) but idk who else that can excite an audience. Grant? Johnson? Trice? I'm not sure.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Ha Karl Anthony Towns is smooth with it when Kentucky actually uses him.. Hes unstoppable... Unfortunately Quin Cook is nice too watch.. Hes the leader of that Duke team, keeps a good attitude even with all the freshman attention they get and his shot is splash (but its duke so.... pass).... Another is Trice, kid plays hard and has a nice skill set and a great team player... My favorites though are Wiltjer from the Zags, kid is smooth with lots of skill (he is the Breanna Stewart of mens basketball) and Pangos, great leader who hits big shots when they really need it...

Reaction Score
Kaminsky! Scores inside, scores outside, excellent passer, rebounds, blocks shots. He just seems a step ahead of most. Did I mention he's 7'0"? If only he was athletic, he'd be gone by now. Bo does develop players. I enjoy watching them play.

Reaction Score
Jahlil okafor is a special talent, JMO but he would've been the #2 pick last year (at worst) and will be #1 pick in this years draft

Reaction Score
Jahlil okafor is a special talent, JMO but he would've been the #2 pick last year (at worst) and will be #1 pick in this years draft
He is obviously a great talent, but he is a very bad defender and not a great athlete IMO. I would take Mudiay and Towns over him

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Kaminsky! Scores inside, scores outside, excellent passer, rebounds, blocks shots. He just seems a step ahead of most. Did I mention he's 7'0"? If only he was athletic, he'd be gone by now. Bo does develop players. I enjoy watching them play.

Looks a little weak defensively on the low box. His future is a stretch four.

Reaction Score
Probably a quarter of the reason I have ND going deep is because of Jerian Grant.

He also has a Niels (Connaughton), 4 guys shoot the 3 over 40%, and they have a decent big. ND is fairly experienced as well.

That being said, he is 0-5 shooting right now

I think the only reason Wichita State is in this is because they are very experienced; top 5 MPG players are juniors and seniors.

Reaction Score
Hey Adrien! said:
Sam Dekker is a Swiss army knife for Wisconsin and crazy efficient shooter.

That up and under was clutch!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Jones & Okafor. Pure point, pure center. Both pass the hell out of the ball.

Bryce Alford. I think UCLA is gonna get trucked tonight, but please watch this kid's footwork coming off a screen - it's beautiful. I hope KO gets him to Storrs to teach classes this summer.

Sabonis. He's not as brilliant a passer as his dad, but is still incredibly efficient working from the post.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Stanbook of Xavier for some reason, maybe because he totally looks like a computer nerd playing quality basketball.

He's the most unathletic looking rebound machine I've ever seen. Guy has an uncanny nose for the ball though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom