Is KML healthy? | The Boneyard

Is KML healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
During the final four teams have been play d on k pretty damn well.... But she does not look herself....she has missed two free throws during the final four.... She only missed two all season before this.... Hope she is well and breaks out in the season half.... 9 more points to pass Sales

Reaction Score
She was fine. No one was going to let K go 7-10 in the final four.

Reaction Score
During the final four games she appeared to have a problem with her left eye. She was obviously having a problem with seeing the rim from the foul line in second half of Maryland Game and again last nite.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
It seemed like both KML and Geno had a little trouble with one of the eyes, but of course only one was shooting the ball. Not all of KML's stats were stellar in a hard fought NC game, but she did go 6-12 on shooting and picked up 5 rebounds, so all's fine.

Reaction Score
KML was awesome hitting the big shots when needed. Both she and MoJeff had 15 points to lead all scorers.... But like I said she just looked off a little. During her foul shooting she missed two over the last two games and had only missed two the entire season. She was shooting foul shots at 50% when she was a 93 or 94% foul shooter. That is all I was trying to indicate. I love KML... and I do not agree with the people who say she is out of shape.... as it was pointed out she is one of a few people Geno trusted to play the full 40 minutes, here and at other times as well. Didn't she play all 45 against Stanford??? And two seasons ago she played like 53 or 54 minutes in that triple overtime game against Notre Dame at Notre Dame...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom