Is Breanna Stewart having too much fun playing hoops? | The Boneyard

Is Breanna Stewart having too much fun playing hoops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She might look thin and wiry, but she loves to dish out some pain on picks, screens and bounces off her own players and coaches for fun..........USA MVP, NCAA Final MOP, 5 or 6 Gold metals, soon to be AA status this season. IMO, she loves to have fun and her own expense or that of her teammates and coaches.

Either, messing up Geno's perfect hair, trying to knock over Shea Ralph in the post game receiving line after she dominates the game like no other player on offense and defense. Even Geno said she will become unstoppable at both ends of the court. Geno said she is working on the DE in Defense.............The FENCE is still a ways off.....Then, he laughs........By guess, Geno would not like to have her on another team and have to beat and defend her.

Breanna, keep having fun and your enthusiasm is contagious to your teammates and your fans.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The only time she hasn't had fun on a BB court is probably last year about this time when she just couldn't figure it out. She has a pretty blank expression a lot of the time, but then that grin breaks out!

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score

"I'm a holy terror, a tor-na-do, just wind me up, turn me loose, and let me go!"

Reaction Score
This team smiles and laughs on the court more than any Husky team I can recall. Between Stewie and Stef, they keep everyone loose.

Reaction Score
She might look thin and wiry, but she loves to dish out some pain on picks, screens and bounces off her own players and coaches for fun.....USA MVP, NCAA Final MOP, 5 or 6 Gold metals, soon to be AA status this season. IMO, she loves to have fun and her own expense or that of her teammates and coaches.

Either, messing up Geno's perfect hair, trying to knock over Shea Ralph in the post game receiving line after she dominates the game like no other player on offense and defense. Even Geno said she will become unstoppable at both ends of the court. Geno said she is working on the DE in Defense...The FENCE is still a ways off.....Then, he laughs...By guess, Geno would not like to have her on another team and have to beat and defend her.

Breanna, keep having fun and your enthusiasm is contagious to your teammates and your fans.

She received some pain in the Houston game last night.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yeah, that kid's elbow must be hurting today.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Watching her this season and thinking about where she will be in March I am amazed at how good she will be. It seems like she can do anything she wants and shes all over the place. She recovers so well on Defense when a play breaks down and her shot blocking is like none Ive seen in WBB. She would be an All Star in the WNBA now at age 19. What she does is a direct result of the players around her and what her team mates do is a direct result of her being on the floor with them. For the kids coming to UConn next season their ability to show case their skills will be a direct result of playing with Breanna. This is why I said UConn should not lose a game as long as Breanna is in the lineup and for the next 2 seasons if shes healthy this will be a great show. With that said looking at Saniya MoJeff and Tuck their improvement has been terrific too. Stef is still the straw that stirs the drink.

Reaction Score
Ditto Tony C, other teams are all scratching their heads and telling themselves, we are playing for 2nd place until 2016 and beyond. Again, no teams gets on National TV more than UCONN........Next, The Circus is coming to Waco on Monday and they say "HI" to Tonya in Bridgeport........Teams cannot double team any UCONN player without getting burned by the other 7 players........Now, Tuck and Kiah coming alive...........Good night Irene!!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Stewie received some pain in the Houston game last night.

As much as I admire Stewie, I thought it was a bad idea for her to use her chin to smack that Houston kid on her elbow. Glad she didn't get called for a flagrant foul.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
What she does is a direct result of the players around her and what her team mates do is a direct result of her being on the floor with them. For the kids coming to UConn next season their ability to show case their skills will be a direct result of playing with Breanna.

Obviously, Tony, you are a results-oriented guy.:rolleyes:

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Would love to see her in tandem with A'ja...oooo that would be good. I used to lament the loss of EDD, couldn't get over the what if's, but Stewie has healed that wound. She is an EDD, so we are watching that development we once longed to see. PS Not trying to start anything....

Reaction Score
That's why 2016 Diana, Maya, EDD, Stewie, and Brittany, 1 guard, 3 wings, and a center in the Olympic Games, playing at the same time. That lineup with their versatility, could be just the push the women's game needs for greater acceptance, by the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom