interesting timing | The Boneyard

interesting timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I find it interesting the Aaron Hernandez trial starts the week of the Super Bowl. Could it have waited 1 more week?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Maybe the NFL should have moved the super bowl up a week -

Justice for a murdered person is probably a little higher up on the life chain than the super bowl.

Reaction Score
I am thinking about how the Patriots may be effected by the trial, not the other way around. With all the normal distractions surrounding a super bowl along with the deflated football thing, the trial starting now is just another distraction for the Patriots. The Prosecution should care less what else is going around outside of the trial. I should have wrote the team probably wished it started next week. He was their teammate and I'm guessing some want to follow what is taking place.

Reaction Score
Bonehead said:

Justice for murdered people is probably a little higher up on the life chain than the super bowl.

Fixed it for you.

Reaction Score
I am thinking about how the Patriots may be effected by the trial, not the other way around. With all the normal distractions surrounding a super bowl along with the deflated football thing, the trial starting now is just another distraction for the Patriots. The Prosecution should care less what else is going around outside of the trial. I should have wrote the team probably wished it started next week. He was their teammate and I'm guessing some want to follow what is taking place.
He was not what you would call a normal team mate. It has been documented they liked what he did on the field but not off it. I doubt a single player on the Pats care one bit about anything other than the game this week. There is not a single bit of evidence anyone connected to the team, players, coach or management want anything to do with him at this point or since his arrest.

Reaction Score
Was supposed to start last week; but, the trail was delayed by a week due to the blizzard that just went through.

Reaction Score

Justice for a murdered person is probably a little higher up on the life chain than the super bowl.
What world do you live in?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
What world do you live in?
The same world where a person wonders why the American judicial system pushes a trial date for the super bowl.

Finding truth and punishing those responsible for Odin Llyods death is infinitely more important than who wins a football game and when it is played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom