Interesting theory: Could Geno coach the sun? | The Boneyard

Interesting theory: Could Geno coach the sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure due to his contract to UCONN he would be able to, but it be really cool to see him coach in the wnba.
Since the season ends in college and then wnba begins one month later(I believe it ends around august 24), by the time the wnba season is over NCW will be in full effect.

Obviously recruiting would be much harder with having 2 jobs, but it be a cool thing to see.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure due to his contract to UCONN he would be able to, but it be really cool to see him coach in the wnba.
Since the season ends in college and then wnba begins one month later(I believe it ends around august 24), by the time the wnba season is over NCW will be in full effect.

Obviously recruiting would be much harder with having 2 jobs, but it be a cool thing to see.
I doubt that is allowable under NCAA rules and regulations.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score

Perhaps he could also coach in China with any leftover spare time...after all, how much time does DI coaching take?

Reaction Score
Perhaps he could also coach in China with any leftover spare time...after all, how much time does DI coaching take?
Especially with the fact that all the best players come to UConn...regardless...

Reaction Score
Ivory Latta is an assistant coach at North Carolina in her WNBA offseason.

Personally, I'd like to see what Geno could do in the WNBA.

My money's on Geno.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Ivory Latta is an assistant coach at North Carolina in her WNBA offseason.

Personally, I'd like to see what Geno could do in the WNBA.

My money's on Geno.

I hope your money is not on Geno to ever coach in the WNBA. But, if you want to place a wager, I'll match and give you odds.

Reaction Score
I would assume that anyone of the four current UConn coaches can coach the CT Sun. You can add Jamelle's, Tonya's, Jennifer's and Carla's name here as well. Sorry but I have never been a Donovan fan.

Reaction Score
I would assume that anyone of the four current UConn coaches can coach the CT Sun. You can add Jamelle's, Tonya's, Jennifer's and Carla's name here as well. Sorry but I have never been a Donovan fan.
Geno's assistant has been there a long time too I believe, surprising they have never offered her a hc job.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
They have and she has turned them down because she did not consider them to be situations as good as UCONN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom