Interesting games going on UNC-UT Martin Penn-Texas | The Boneyard

Interesting games going on UNC-UT Martin Penn-Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lower seeds with the leads at the half. UT Martin up 13 over UNC, Penn up 7 over Texas.

All those west coasters belly aching about Stanford? Pretty obvious the Palo Alto bracket looks like weak sauce right now based on how shaky Penn State and UNC look right now.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Interesting but not surprising. Typical for North Carolina to under perform. Faces change but the song remains the same.

Reaction Score
Interesting but not surprising. Typical for North Carolina to under perform. Faces change but the song remains the same.

They look confused in the half court. As usual.

DeShields out with 2 and had terrible body language when she went out.

Reaction Score
When a coach says this at a press conferene, how do you expect for your team to perform and how the opposing team to react.

On game plan changes against UT Martin
"We're not planning anything right now. We're going to play them straight up and make adjustments in the game from there."

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Good play by Texas in the second half, and a monster game for Imani Stafford. First trip to the second round of the NCAAs since 2008, where they were summarily bludgeoned by UConn in Bridgeport. first UConn game I'd ever seen live.

I would have been ready to put Karen Aston on the hot seat had she dropped this game to an Ivy, but as is, I think she deserves another year or two to prove the returns on some excellent recruiting this year and 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom