Inbounding the ball .. | The Boneyard

Inbounding the ball ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn was called for a violation after a made basket for stepping over the line while inbounding the ball against USF . Glad it happened now ...and hopefully one of the coaches picked up on it because I think I've seen that happen several times this year without it being noticed or called.
Two great defensive plays off the bench ...the first when Saniya was face guarding Williams and must have sensed that the ball was coming and turned and intercepted the pass ... and another when Gabby had just entered the game at about the 14:40 mark of the second half and USF was inbounding the ball underneath their own basked . Gabby fought through a screen to once again intercept the inbounds pass .
I always thought that Tiffany Hayes ended up on the floor more than any Husky I can remember until Stewie came along . She really takes a pounding . I hope that when the season is over and we've once again won the NC ... that she takes some time off from BB ...just to heal !
Noticed that after a made 'three' ...some member of the USF team goes down the bench high fiving everyone just like we do . I've heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery .... but couldn't they come up with something original ?
Not a fan of the new unis ...

Reaction Score
To your point about the inbounding violation; I'm sure that Geno and CD are starting to harp on paying attention to the details, now that we are closing in on tournament time. There isn't much that gets past them!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I always thought that Tiffany Hayes ended up on the floor more than any Husky I can remember until Stewie came along . She really takes a pounding . I hope that when the season is over and we've once again won the NC ... that she takes some time off from BB ...just to heal !

Seems to me that Jefferson spends a lot of time picking herself off the floor, especially out-of-bounds!

Reaction Score
To your point about the inbounding violation; I'm sure that Geno and CD are starting to harp on paying attention to the details, now that we are closing in on tournament time. There isn't much that gets past them!

Starting??? I'm sure paying attention is harped on from the time they step on campus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom