In season attrition... | The Boneyard

In season attrition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
just read an Andrew Callahan tweet ( @UconnFB_Andrew ) that Bryan Paull is no longer on the team

Last edited:
Reaction Score
upload_2014-9-15_12-51-0.png

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Whaaattttt??? Losing Pruitt is huge. I wanna see the presser of Diaco's comments.

Reaction Score
Did he really say "upper-body whatever"? I wonder if Paull quit?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Well it's not in the Constitution, but HIPAA does limit how much someone can disclose about another's medical condition without that person's expressed written consent. Just easier to say nothing.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Well it's not in the Constitution, but HIPAA does limit how much someone can disclose about another's medical condition without that person's expressed written consent. Just easier to say nothing.

Thanks - now I understand.

Down to 11 seniors and 16 juniors -
We are young - another positive from me today - look at me go!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

They determined it's a HIPAA violation to post newborn birth announcements in doctor's offices. It amazing we heard upper body.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Thanks - now I understand.

Down to 11 seniors and 16 juniors -
We are young - another positive from me today - look at me go!!
You and Carl... What the heck is going on around here?!?!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
They determined it's a HIPAA violation to post newborn birth announcements in doctor's offices. It amazing we heard upper body.
I don't think "Upper body injury" or "Lower body injury" is specific enough. That's why they use that terminology.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Holy moly. A lot of big changes to the roster today...

Reaction Score
>>UConn seniors ending careers for health reasons
Sep. 15, 2014 2:15 PM EDT

STORRS, Conn. (AP) — Two more Connecticut players have ended their football careers because of health concerns. Their decisions were announced a week after starting quarterback Casey Cochran quit because of concussions.

The players are senior defensive end Angelo Pruitt and offensive lineman Bryan Paull, a little-used senior.

Coach Bob Diaco said Monday that Pruitt has a lower leg problem stemming from a genetic issue that caused him to miss the last two games. Paull has an undisclosed upper-body problem. He has not been with the team since the middle of training camp.

Diaco declined to elaborate on their conditions, citing federal privacy laws.

The school had described Cochran's injury as one to the upper body before his family revealed the concussion problem.<<

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/uconn-seniors-ending-careers-health-reasons

Reaction Score
Hate to see a good football player like Angelo Pruitt and the others end their careers on the gridiron but, good to see that players nowadays are looking out for their future health and not trying to suck it up when dealing with serious medical problems. Your whole life means much more than a few years of college ball. Maybe Casey is still someone that the others hold in high regard off the field and figure if he can look out for his own health they can too. Good luck to all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom