in church | The Boneyard

in church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When I saw this thread, I thought your were going to be saying that your heading there for repentance!!! I just HAD to check it out.....

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
When I saw this thread, I thought your were going to be saying that your heading there for repentance!!! I just HAD to check it out.....

last weekend when i was taking communion i brought a uconn football shirt and left it at the bottom of the alter. the church burnt down a couple hours later i read in the paper on monday.

Reaction Score
last weekend when i was taking communion i brought a uconn football shirt and left it at the bottom of the alter. the church burnt down a couple hours later i read in the paper on monday.

LMFAO!!

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
only after standing up twice

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
He's worried about fumbling the communion exchange

the line on the way up to my turn was just offensive.

my church always has a 2nd person in the slot on the right side to help spread everything out. i always try to go to that guy if i can but all the old people never do. they always go right up the middle fo some reason. its like a old school vs new school thing.

Reaction Score
the line on the way up to my turn was just offensive.

my church always has a 2nd person in the slot on the right side to help spread everything out. i always try to go to that guy if i can but all the old people never do. they always go right up the middle fo some reason. its like a old school vs new school thing.

You want to score the flattened bread cracker thing faster. They just don't want to risk going to fast. Do you always go for the wine cup conversion after?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You want to score the flattened bread cracker thing faster. They just don't want to risk going to fast. Do you always go for the wine cup conversion after?

no i bring my own 1 hitter of evan willimas with me so i scurry back to the pew get on a knee and pound it....

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
He also recites the "inside hand off" in place of the Hail Mary.

very true. the hail mary is a passing play and P refuses to join hands and recite it for that reason. on the other hands P says the rosary almost daily becuase its very repetitive and he believe in running the same prayer over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom