Impress the Big Ten, get UConn to sweep the ESPYS | The Boneyard

Impress the Big Ten, get UConn to sweep the ESPYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Might as well put your energy to something useful other than conspiracy theories and never to happen scenarios. Take out your CR frustrations by helping Shabazz, Kevin, Geno and the chicks, win. It's on national TV. The sports and entertainment world will be there. And any PR we can get right now can only help. You can vote daily until July 16th. It's probably more helpful to UConn to vote right now than to grovel at Delaney's feet on a board he'll never read. Prove the "strength" of our fanbase. UConn is up for Best Upset, Team, Best Championship Performance, Female Athlete, and both coaches are nominated.

http://espn.go.com/espys/2014/

Looks like you can close the browser and vote all over again when your done. Fun! Better than following WVU "insiders" on twitter no doubt!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The UConn men's team is the only major championship team left off the "Beat Team" ballot.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The UConn men's team is the only major championship team left off the "Beat Team" ballot.

They put the MBB team under "best upset". Classic ESPiN giving UCONN a tongue-in-cheek compliment.

Reaction Score
They put the MBB team under "best upset". Classic ESPiN giving UCONN a tongue-in-cheek compliment.

What would you call a team that started the NCAA's with 1/100 odds winning it all? 5 teams we beat were seeded higher and were favored over us. At a time when our program was being declared to be "over".

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Lots of chances to vote for UConn players, coaches and teams. Great find.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The number of categories is astounding. My favorite is best boneyard poster with a reading comprehension disability.

Hey, I have reading comprehension ability!!! Oh wait....you typed "disability". OH WAIT!...that means I'm qualified!!!

Reaction Score
If the B1G isn't impressed yet, it can suck my pelotas. The last thing I care about is the program winning espy's.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I hope Jim Delany doesn't care about who the "Best Jockey" or "Best Bowler" is because I failed to vote for those. I couldn't bring myself to vote for anything that didn't have a UCONN candidate in it. ESPiN sponsored "awards" are pure poppycock if you ask me but because I don't want to mess with karma, I voted.

Dooley

Reaction Score
The B1G giving two shoots about us or the ESPYs is a never gonna happen scenario.

You're messing with karma man. There is an ESPY meter in Delany's new NYC office that if it dings twice for any school in the east, they get an automated invitation email sent to join the B1G.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Not that I give a flying flip about the ESPYs, but did anyone else notice that they have KO up against Geno in one poll and Stewie vs. Maya Moore in another?

Very odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69