IMO the best thing to help the university going forward | The Boneyard

IMO the best thing to help the university going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
other than ollies extension, ray allen and other nba stars, calhoun, etc... Kemba is going to help this unversity tremendously. You hear recruits saying that kemba is their favorite player, they love the way he plays. It was so big that kemba performed the way he did during the championship run bc recruits and younger kids are going to see kemba in the nba and then see his videos on youtube from when he played at uconn. Just felt like saying this after watching some of his videos, thoughts?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
To add to that, the New practice facility, perhaps?
yeah thats big too, i was going to say that... dont know why i didnt type it.. good looks

Reaction Score
That was a great video on him. He will be a very good player and the bobcats will continue to get better and will eventually be a good team if the can keep their young talent and draft good. You couldn't ask for a better person to represent your college. He's a class act and will always be a husky.

Reaction Score
Have they broken ground on the practice facility, thought I read awhile ago that they reached the $ number to begin construction but I've heard nothing about them breaking ground.

Reaction Score
Have they broken ground on the practice facility, thought I read awhile ago that they reached the $ number to begin construction but I've heard nothing about them breaking ground.

sj how was the weekend for your brother?.......still thinking about you guys!!

Reaction Score
I agree, I'm sure this will get the SU ants attention seeing as how they're always hovering over this board, but Melo plays a much bigger role in their recruiting uptick as of late than they're willing to admit. If Kemba can become an All Star in the East or at least close to it, that, combined with what he did in college being fresh in the mind of current recruits and young teens will play a big factor in recruiting, especially guards.

Reaction Score
Another NC might be the best thing. I like the prospects of the recent guys like Walker, Drummond, and Lamb becoming great ambassadors and recruiting points for UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyClifton

Top Bottom