If you could ask Coach Diaco one question... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If you could ask Coach Diaco one question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How does he expect to maintain credibility when he chose the name chipwilvaug72 as his Boneyard handle?
OMG. A Chip reference. I was hoping that we were rid of that rodent forever. He'll be drawn to this like a nail to a magnet.

Reaction Score
Too early for my #1 question but it's about incoming freshmen and playing time. We should get some hints a few weeks from now. Personnel decisions should be interesting especially at RB/FB (leave QB for later) where more than a few should get a good look.

Like Metsfan I'm curious as to what kind of feedback he's getting on the progress of the strength and nutrition program implemented over the summer.

Reaction Score
simple: when you agreed to become the UConn coach, what were you told about what conference UConn would be in in three years? or five years? Has anything changed since you were hired to alter that view?

Reaction Score
At Notre Dame, based on personell, you ran a fairly conservative defense. Do you plan on continuing that at UConn, or do you see a more aggressive blitzing defense here.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
1. What do you use in your hair? Its amazing...

2. What do you think of the new CFB Playoff system and how does a non-Power 5 Conference school like UConn get into the mix?

(That HAS to be our goal now. A national championship. Not just winning and winning the American and getting a decent bowl game... Right? It FAR fetched, but no one has adressed the reality of the Playoff era and the AAC schools. I'd like to see someone w/ balls like Diaco step up and take that head on. I'd love to see him have the moxie to just come out and say I want to win a national title here at UConn.)

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Can someone ask him why he doesn't have a personal twitter account? For someone who is as marketable/understands marketing like Diaco the fact that he doesn't have a twitter account surprises me. Even if he just had an SID run it it seems like this would be a good idea.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
One question? I'd ask, "How soon before we see Notre Dame and Penn St on the schedule?" If he says,"you'll have to contact Warde" he has no clue. But if he's smart he might say, "Sooner than you think" or "We're working on it" which would give the bloggers something to chew on for a while.

What is your issue with Warde? He has done a solid job unlike the last AD whose name I refuse to say because of FHCPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom