IF we beat Memphis & Temple.... | The Boneyard

IF we beat Memphis & Temple....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and make it to the AAC Finals we should have a decent shot at an at-large bid. Depending on seeding in AAC may get chance to win 2 against some combo of Memphis, Cincy, Tulsa, Temple or SMU just to reach Finals. Gives us 21 wins with maybe 6-7 top 50 wins...better than a lot of current Bubble Teams.

I think UConn has great chance to win AAC tourney outright and that will be our only path with a loss vs. Memphis or Temple but win the next 4 and lose a close Final all hope is not gone. A road win at Temple would be a quality resume win....let's go beat Memphis first!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
and make it to the AAC Finals we should have a decent shot at an at-large bid. Depending on seeding in AAC may get chance to win 2 against some combo of Memphis, Cincy, Tulsa, Temple or SMU just to reach Finals. Gives us 21 wins with maybe 6-7 top 50 wins...better than a lot of current Bubble Teams.

I think UConn has great chance to win AAC tourney outright and that will be our only path with a loss vs. Memphis or Temple but win the next 4 and lose a close Final all hope is not gone. A road win at Temple would be a quality resume win....let's go beat Memphis first!
I think UConn's only chance is to win the AAC tourney. They will not get a break from NCAA/ESPN. Has anyone seen how the officiating in the AAC has been antiUConn all year?

Reaction Score
If we beat Memphis and Temple and don't lose one of the next 2 games, but this team has shown that it is likely to stumble in one of those 4. I like the trend we're on but a loss of one of the final games and a sweep in the tourney makes more sense to me even with SMU out there.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I just saw a shocking exposé on Alex Jones' InfoWars. Mark Emmert and Jeff Goodman held a secret meeting at Bohemian Grove. They vowed to sabotage any at-large bid for UCONN. Then they conducted a ceremony in which 64 Husky puppies were sacrificed at the foot of a giant Blue Devil statue.

Hard to make out but you can see Emmert's bad dye job and Goodman's jowls are unmistakable:
bohemiangrove03_17.jpg

FISFe99.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They really do need to cut the NC some slack if they are playing their best ball of the year at the end of the season.

Reaction Score
I think UConn's only chance is to win the AAC tourney. They will not get a break from NCAA/ESPN. Has anyone seen how the officiating in the AAC has been antiUConn all year?
Uh... what the hell does ESPN have to do with anything ?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Uh... what the hell does ESPN have to do with anything ?

How are you not aware of the massive NCAA/ESPN conspiracy against UCONN??? They're out to get us, I tell ya!!!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Also, I love that when I do a Google Images search of "conspiracy kitty", the first one that pops up is from a thread here. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom