I'd be in awe of this program... | The Boneyard

I'd be in awe of this program...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
If this opener for UConn was relatively new to me.

I mean, top 10 opponent, raucous road environment, a close game by Ohio State against South Carolina...surely there was going to be some drama and intrigue, right?

100-56 says there was no drama nor intrigue whatsoever. What do you think when you're South Carolina or Notre Dame, knowing UConn is on the schedule?

This game was a tsunami in Columbus. I was wondering how quickly UConn would have forged an identity. I think they've forged it. I think he Huskies look so good the hype was more than warranted.

I'm giddy right now. And if this was one of my relatively rare glimpses of UConn wbb, my jaw would be aching from how hard and far it just dropped.

Reaction Score
If this opener for UConn was relatively new to me.

I mean, top 10 opponent, raucous road environment, a close game by Ohio State against South Carolina...surely there was going to be some drama and intrigue, right?

100-56 says there was no drama nor intrigue whatsoever. What do you think when you're South Carolina or Notre Dame, knowing UConn is on the schedule?

This game was a tsunami in Columbus. I was wondering how quickly UConn would have forged an identity. I think they've forged it. I think he Huskies look so good the hype was more than warranted.

I'm giddy right now. And if this was one of my relatively rare glimpses of UConn wbb, my jaw would be aching from how hard and far it just dropped.
I think this is Mo's team. Geno said during the game that she dictates the tempo - for both teams. When OSU was charging back into the game, it was Mo that would get a steal or zip through defenders for the layup to reverse the momentum.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Alex, this IS the Wrath of God being unleashed on the rest of WCBB. See you at MSG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom