I say team chemistry is strong this year. | The Boneyard

I say team chemistry is strong this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those of you who are concerned about chemistry problems this season, let me put this issue to bed:

Same team last year, same team this year! These players didn't defect when Calhoun left or when we were ineligible for post season play. They bonded overseas and weathered the storm. That is a definition of a team that is all together and as one.

Sure Wolf and Evans are gone but that ain't going to affect this group. Oh and Napier and Giffey have leadership cred with their bling. We've got something in Storrs for the world!

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
For those of you who are concerned about chemistry problems this season, let me put this issue to bed:

Who said they were concerned about chemistry problems? I think almost everyone with a brain here agrees that chemistry is one of the strong points for this team.

What was more special than that video was the team gathering around Ollie during the MSU post-game interview. That shows that the team is a family.

Looking forward to a big year.

Reaction Score
I thought chemistry was one of our strong points this year. I have to feel it is going to be the same for us every year that KO is our coach. He will not tolerate anyone not being ten toes in and placing team first- ever.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
My favorite part of the first night hype video is Bazz talking about the importance and fragility of chemistry. He would know, he's seen the best of it in 2011 and the worst of it in 2012. Its evident he thinks we have it this year. He's finally earned the role of leader from his teammates over the course of last year. It cannot be understated how important it is to have guys who can and want to take over in tough spots, its as important as guard play, experience and depth. I can't remember having more confidence in a guy putting a shot up with the game on the line outside of Kemba and Rashad. Good company.

Reaction Score
My favorite part of the first night hype video is Bazz talking about the importance and fragility of chemistry. He would know, he's seen the best of it in 2011 and the worst of it in 2012. Its evident he thinks we have it this year. He's finally earned the role of leader from his teammates over the course of last year. It cannot be understated how important it is to have guys who can and want to take over in tough spots, its as important as guard play, experience and depth. I can't remember having more confidence in a guy putting a shot up with the game on the line outside of Kemba and Rashad. Good company.
Khalid as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog