Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
I just replayed the video for the third time today, Danny. The first two times I thanked you silently, now I want to let you know how much I appreciate it .... and the pictures also. Thank you again and again and .............. !

Reaction Score
A little shaky but what an excellent job! Thanks for sharing. But I have a serious question, not about the video but about Senior Day.... did anyone else think the song selection was inappropriate? I mean I love the song DannyK has .... Green Days Time of Your Life... but UCONN was playing songs that were very sexual in nature. I was sitting there with my niece and I "No Scrubs" came on.... it was awkward to say the least....

Reaction Score
I apologize ahead of time for this video. I am still learning all the different settings for photos and did not practice taking video. This is the first time posting something and not expecting any likes. This video is only viewable with this link.

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful video! Everyone was talking about how KML's little brother ran into Geno's arms. So freaking adorable!!!

Reaction Score
Let me add my appreciation. Living in Ohio, I would never have seen any of the ceremony had you not posted it. Many thanks.

Reaction Score
I made a senior night video but even though my son says post it I think it too shaky, audio is good but if I had to rate it I would give it a D. It was the first time with the new camera and does not have view finder so holding up the camera for me with video is hard even though I am was able with practice to do it with photos. I would not even be asking but since there is no decent coverage of it anywhere else if people want to see a shaky video I will put it on here.
Bravo Danny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22