I have seen the future | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I have seen the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Completely wrong. People from Berlin called Max out and I talked about how much I hated the culture in Berlin. I said I wasnt surprised by them calling their best out because that program is poison.
What planet do come from? This is just a bizarre post.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What planet do come from? This is just a bizarre post.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

If you say so. In the time I spent around the Berlin football program I didn't like the people involved or the leadership. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to have an opinion. When some random Berlin person showed up to bash DeLorenzo, it didn't surprise me. I certainly never said anything about his ability - and wanted to clear that up.

Reaction Score
Please, please, please. Enjoy the night that Nick Williams had before you ride off on to your next windmill adventure.

I do agree Max looked the part of a player that belongs.
Should we change his name to Palentine de la mancha??

Reaction Score
Before anyone gets upset that no one is manning up to the DeLorenzo comment, I'm pretty sure it was some random person with about 20 posts - not any of the regulars here who would be around to "man up".

I agree on DeLorenzo getting more playing time, in that I think he's better than Hyppolite. I like having bell cows that can take most of the snaps, but if Max can help out on 3rd downs out of the backfield, and maybe take the snaps every fourth series or so, that would be a nice first year role for him.

Reaction Score
Before anyone gets upset that no one is manning up to the DeLorenzo comment, I'm pretty sure it was some random person with about 20 posts - not any of the regulars here who would be around to "man up".

I agree on DeLorenzo getting more playing time, in that I think he's better than Hyppolite. I like having bell cows that can take most of the snaps, but if Max can help out on 3rd downs out of the backfield, and maybe take the snaps every fourth series or so, that would be a nice first year role for him.

I saw Alabama give carries to about four guys tonight. I'm not a fan of how Edsall and now P, try to run one guy into the ground. I see no reason why the no.2, tailback can't give you an effective 7-12, carries in a game by letting him get into a groove and keeping him in the game for a couple of series.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I'm a fan of giving defenses different looks by going with different backs, different sets of split backs etc. more than I am of swapping the QB out every 4 plays. Whitmer is mobile enough that I would rather we try McCummings as a WR and mix in some wrinkles. Jet sweep options where he goes in motion, takes the handoff and the tailback follows him. Jet sweep option passes. Things like that. But that's a topic for another thread I suppose. As far as halfbacks go, I would prefer to give McCombs 75% of the carries and then split the other 25% between the rest. Play the hot hand as much as you can and keep them all fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom