I apologize to Rodney Purvis | The Boneyard

I apologize to Rodney Purvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hmmn, the Ferrari might just be this year's mojo icon.
1973-Ferrari-Dino-246GTS-front-view-in-motion.jpg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
you're an upright guy Kit
I too have bashed Purv but only by saying he is no Ferrari
I stand by that statement UNTIL he shows us this type of play night in and night out
He showed us he can do it but needs to use it at least 90% of the time
It was a HUGE game for RP and if it is a coming out party I am honored to have attended
GO HUSKYs

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Great game but I'll apologize if he continues making me look stupid(I hope he does...)

Reaction Score
yes rodney sure picked up his game and was very efficient. He was even good not getting caught in the air when dribbling to the center of the FT line. He drove smartly and hit his FT's. If he continues to play like this we can beat anyone with Dham and RB playing the way they are now.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
you're an upright guy Kit
I too have bashed Purv but only by saying he is no Ferrari
I stand by that statement UNTIL he shows us this type of play night in and night out
He showed us he can do it but needs to use it at least 90% of the time
It was a HUGE game for RP and if it is a coming out party I am honored to have attended
GO HUSKYs
Yup, I haven't been an RP fan, but he sure showed game today. Congrats, Rodney, you deserve it.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
"Hot Rod" was a beast today...one of the best single game performances by any UCONN player in some time. He did it against a Top 25 and best team in the conference.

He did have his obligatory, once-per-game step OOB on the sideline, but he's forgiven for that one transgression. :cool:

Reaction Score
I hope y'all feel like as big of d0uches as you looked when you were trashing him all this time.

Not at all. He deserved the criticism he received before AND he deserved the praise he received from the game he played today. Just hope he has turned the corner and continues to play like he did today. He seemed more at ease and just went out and played. Great performance.

Reaction Score
Not at all. He deserved the criticism he received before AND he deserved the praise he received from the game he played today. Just hope he has turned the corner and continues to play like he did today. He seemed more at ease and just went out and played. Great performance.
There are ways to criticize a player without being a dick about it. A lot of you failed miserably there.

Reaction Score
There are ways to criticize a player without being a dick about it. A lot of you failed miserably there.
And there are ways to criticize a poster without being a dick about it. A lot of you failed miserably there.

Speaking of which, my man Chap has been MIA.

Reaction Score
I think he read my post.
That's what we need to compete against any quality competition.
That's what a great 2G does. Hope he turned the corner.

Reaction Score
Kitaman said:
And there are ways to criticize a poster without being a dick about it. A lot of you failed miserably there. Speaking of which, my man Chap has been MIA.

Maybe because he didn't really exist?

Reaction Score
I hope y'all feel like as big of d0uches as you looked when you were trashing him all this time.
There's always one guy like this in the crowd -

Basic rules of life:

1. Apologize when you're wrong.
2. When someone mans up and apologizes, man up and accept the apology - there is nothing more douchey and childlike than not accepting a sincere apology.

Reaction Score
I think he read my post.
No - I get the credit.
He read my "X-Factor" thread where I encouraged him and wrote, "you can do this man!"
It's infectious.
I'm going to start a positive thread directed to Omar next.

Reaction Score
The Ferrari ran true and smooth today. Some may have been a little to harsh on Rodney but don't need a lecture on it.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
every one of us hopes this was his coming out party, but as of today it's only one game

c'mon RP, if you play like that we can win the AAC, we can make the dance, and with the right bracket maybe play in the 2nd weekend

RP and DH were sensational, lifting our (at least my) spirits again, but this team has done to this to me before :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom