I am a huge NCST fan for the next 8 minutes | The Boneyard

I am a huge NCST fan for the next 8 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It really annoys me that Dicky V is just openly routing for duke.

Reaction Score
Wasn't NC State one of the "football powers" that opposed UConn getting into the ACC? If so, duck* them.

My hatred of Duke has really subsided during this conference realignment process. I still root against them most of the time, but there is a slew of teams I despise even more right now.

Like, for instance, NC State. duck* them.

Reaction Score
Wasn't NC State one of the "football powers" that opposed UConn getting into the ACC? If so, duck* them.

My hatred of Duke has really subsided during this conference realignment process. I still root against them most of the time, but there is a slew of teams I despise even more right now.

i agree, i had blood lust against puke for many years. not as much anymore

Reaction Score
Wish we beat NC State, we had them but in the last couple of minutes we just couldn't keep them off the boards. No shame in losing to them though Leslie and Howell are really good.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

No. FSU and BC and one other but tobacco road was for UConn

Reaction Score

I heard that when NC St came up to the Rent for football, Debbie Yow walked away unimpressed, and said that we would not be invited to ACC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom