#HuskyUp: Stepping Up with Proxy Football Season's Passes | The Boneyard

#HuskyUp: Stepping Up with Proxy Football Season's Passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I posted this on the Football board yesterday but thought there might be a causal football fan on this board who may not visit that board too often, so here goes.

Living in TX it's not practical to purchase season's tickets for my wife and I, even though I'd love to go to all Husky home games this year. So the thought crossed my mind that I can do the next best thing. In the spirit of #HuskyUp, I'm going to purchase 2 season's tickets and donate them to some deserving people who can be our "proxy" Husky fans.

Before moving to TX in 1996 I would go to as many home games as I could. With that in mind, I'm offering 2 complimentary season's passes (Preferred seating) to two people who most accurately reflect the things I value and would do as a season ticket holder on game day. Message me and I will pick the two winners a week before opening day. Go Huskies and #HuskyUp!

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
What a great thing you're doing. I've been a season ticket holder for 7 years and this season I can't due to some financial obligations to my family. I am a 1998 grad of UConn and have traveled a lot to see them this past year so it kills me to not be able to see them this season. Best of luck in deciding, I commend you for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom