Husky Recap Episode 1 : UConn v. Rice | The Boneyard

Husky Recap Episode 1 : UConn v. Rice

Reaction Score
hoping they get to make a few more of these, this year. I'm sure the content/media team has tons of footage they'd love to share, but it's all held back until we win.

I know we suck still, but gosh i love hearing coach JM speak to them. sincerely hoping good things come their way. I say "their" and not "our" because this is too personal for me to consider myself part of it. i'm not the one training and rising early in storrs, and so the pain is not mine.

Reaction Score
hoping they get to make a few more of these, this year. I'm sure the content/media team has tons of footage they'd love to share, but it's all held back until we win.

I know we suck still, but gosh i love hearing coach JM speak to them. sincerely hoping good things come their way. I say "their" and not "our" because this is too personal for me to consider myself part of it. i'm not the one training and rising early in storrs, and so the pain is not mine.

Without fans there would be no sports. Players come and go. Fans are forever. Fans are as much a part of the team as the players, coaches and staff. It's our team.

See that football they are about to snap. I bought that. So did you. We're fans.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Their video / social media team is on POINT!

I hope that the fan base is energized for homecoming - we can make a difference!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom