Husky Gear Christmas | The Boneyard

Husky Gear Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
IMG_20141225_074540_839-1.jpg

Small additions to the collection. Corn hole bags and a Huskies tie.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sweet. Do you know where the tie was purchased? I have a blue one with the old Husky logo and another blue one with just the seal, but I like that this one has both. I wear the logo one wayyy too much, and it has seen a lot of miles and a lot of spills. Under a black light it looks like a petri dish and I need a new one badly, but I haven't been able to find either an old or new logo tie in several months of looking.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Sweet. Do you know where the tie was purchased? I have a blue one with the old Husky logo and another blue one with just the seal, but I like that this one has both. I wear the logo one wayyy too much, and it has seen a lot of miles and a lot of spills. Under a black light it looks like a petri dish and I need a new one badly, but I haven't been able to find either an old or new logo tie in several months of looking.

Mrs. Chin said Amazon.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Mrs. Chin said Amazon.
Thanks. I've searched it every which way I can think of and I'm still coming up empty, so if someone with better surfing skills can find it, please post a link.

Reaction Score
Scored a knit hat, Nike elite warm up tee, zip up hoodie, set of ball markers. Good haul. Gotta find a place to keep it all.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Thanks. I've searched it every which way I can think of and I'm still coming up empty, so if someone with better surfing skills can find it, please post a link.

I checked our Amazon account to recorder it. It is currently out of stock and has an unknown status for when it will be available.
It is in the category of college team ties.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
View attachment 7964

Small additions to the collection. Corn hole bags and a Huskies tie.
What the hell is a corn hole bag?
Seems it may be time start a new OT thread - Best Dry Cleaners in CT.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What the hell is a corn hole bag?

A corn hole bag is the bag you toss when playing cornhole. Snicker, snicker, laugh, laugh.

Cornhole is sometimes called bean bag toss.
You can Google corn hole boards and see some fantastic designs.

Link to the basics of the game and rules.

http://www.playcornhole.org

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Based on experience, I'm not optimistic about even the best dry cleaner's ability to fix that tie.

Best tie advice I got from my favorite Korean dry-cleaner: "You get stain on tie, don't touch it. And don't put water on it. Bring it to me." He did help a few of my ties, but the fabric ended up at least mildly puckered most times.

Same guy also fancied himself a guru in other respects: "You used to have BMW. That suits you better than Audi."

That was when he started to piss me off, and I stopped going to him soon thereafter. Lord knows what he'd say about my Explorer.

Reaction Score
Based on experience, I'm not optimistic about even the best dry cleaner's ability to fix that tie.

Best tie advice I got from my favorite Korean dry-cleaner: "You get stain on tie, don't touch it. And don't put water on it. Bring it to me." He did help a few of my ties, but the fabric ended up at least mildly puckered most times.

Same guy also fancied himself a guru in other respects: "You used to have BMW. That suits you better than Audi."

That was when he started to piss me off, and I stopped going to him soon thereafter. Lord knows what he'd say about my Explorer.
Best place to send a tie to be cleaned or fixed.

http://www.tiecrafters.com

A couple guys in my office swear by this place.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I used to have a spray that lifted stains off ties. I figured the tie was trashed anyway, why not take a shot. This stuff was amazing. The tie was perfect afterwards. And one day it was gone. I'm not at all sure how it came into my possession or what became of it.

I've have mixed results taking ties to dry cleaners. Now I just write throw ties away when they get stained.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I used to have a spray that lifted stains off ties. I figured the tie was trashed anyway, why not take a shot. This stuff was amazing. The tie was perfect afterwards. And one day it was gone. I'm not at all sure how it came into my possession or what became of it.

I've have mixed results taking ties to dry cleaners. Now I just write throw ties away when they get stained.

It sucks when it's your jack of all trades go-to tie.

Everyone has one of those. Goes with any shirt/slack/suit combo and is good for any occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom