Husky Football To Host Season Ticket Holder BBQ | The Boneyard

Husky Football To Host Season Ticket Holder BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
>>STORRS, Conn. - The UConn football is excited to announce its first-ever "Family & Friends Summer BBQ", which will take place on Thursday June 25 on the UConn campus at The Burton Family Football Complex and Mark R. Shenkman Training Center.

All 2015 UConn football season ticket holders are invited to attend and are asked to bring a non-season ticket holder guest (or two!) to this FREE event to celebrate and grow our incredible Husky Football family!

Registered guests will have the opportunity to first tour The Burton Family Football Complex - located at the center of UConn's main campus.

After the tour, doors will open to the Mark R. Shenkman Training Center where players and coaches will await to team up with you in several of your regular game day tailgating activities including cornhole, kan jam and ladder ball!<<

More info: http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Reaction Score
Probably can't make it but sounds great. Hopefully it goes over big and they can do it annually.

Reaction Score
Here's the image.

0gOyu7M.jpg

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
This is nitpicky but would've gotten a better crowd on a weekend day. Regardless I am thrilled to see they are coming up with new ideas like this to engage the season ticket holders/fan base. Hopefully there is a spot to sign up for season tickets for people who bring non season ticket holder guests and they can increase the numbers

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
This is nitpicky but would've gotten a better crowd on a weekend day. Regardless I am thrilled to see they are coming up with new ideas like this to engage the season ticket holders/fan base. Hopefully there is a spot to sign up for season tickets for people who bring non season ticket holder guests and they can increase the numbers
they are really pushing that angle, they want you to sign up and bring someone...

I am going to see if I can drag along someone, I am interested in seeing Burton and Shenkman, and showing off my mad (I mean BAD) beanbag throwing skills.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
>>STORRS, Conn. - The UConn football is excited to announce its first-ever "Family & Friends Summer BBQ", which will take place on Thursday June 25 on the UConn campus at The Burton Family Football Complex and Mark R. Shenkman Training Center.

All 2015 UConn football season ticket holders are invited to attend and are asked to bring a non-season ticket holder guest (or two!) to this FREE event to celebrate and grow our incredible Husky Football family!

Now THIS gets me excited as a season ticket holder. Can't wait for the event!

Reaction Score
Were in, my Son and I are going to bring along 2 guests… sounds like it’s shaping up to be a good time…

Reaction Score
Agree they have to take every opportunity to sell the program. Pull out all the stops and use all bullets available to generate fan support and sell tickets. Winning games is going to be the biggest impact but any goodwill you can generate can't hurt

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
This should be a really fun event. Im bummed by Dad can't make it to it, but I'm bringing along my wife and daughter, should be cool. Pumped to finally see inside the Burton/Shank.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
For those of you that registered for this event - did you receive any form (email?) of confirmation from the athletic department that you were registered? I thought I saw on the final registration screen that I would receive a confirmation but none so far and it's been over a week since I registered.

Reaction Score
For those of you that registered for this event - did you receive any form (email?) of confirmation from the athletic department that you were registered? I thought I saw on the final registration screen that I would receive a confirmation but none so far and it's been over a week since I registered.
I think they are going to send something ether today or tomorrow

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Had a really nice time... Great event. Was glad to finally check out the facilities... Very nice.

Reaction Score
Great time, well worth the ride for us from Port Chester. I hope this becomes a annual thing. Got a chance to speak with a few of the players, and had a very nice conversation with Matt Balis. Things are on the upswing there that's for sure. Balis was VERY happy with the work the kids have put in.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Was a very good event. One thing that I suggested that would make it great: Put up a big screen and show Highlights from years past. Bowl games, big wins...etc. Needs to be an annual thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom