husky fan dan big announcement | Page 2 | The Boneyard

husky fan dan big announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lurker you a fan of Jersey Shore? If so "you mad bro" haha. Check the kids twitter. You dont have to follow him to see all his ranting and raving to people associated with Uconn. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Reaction Score
I'm OK with it. Look at all the on the realignment board posted and reposted in the last few days. You want to pick out one practical joke from all of that and suggest Dan be the only one held to the standard of objective fact? I'm laughing every time I hit the refresh button at the sheer volume of speculation. Just take your meds and try not to have a heart attack over things you can't control.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Lurker you a fan of Jersey Shore? If so "you mad bro" haha. Check the kids twitter. You dont have to follow him to see all his ranting and raving to people associated with Uconn. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

I can honestly say that I've never seen the show. My point is cut the kid some slack. Browse any "big time" college football team's message board or look at their fan's Twitter accounts. You'll find them loaded with hundreds of raving lunatics who make HFD look tame. In my opinion Dan brings a hell of a lot more to this board than he takes away.

Reaction Score
@huskyfagdan
I guess you can fool people looking for real information. You realize this is like shooting fish in a barrel? Can't wait until you are in a serious situation and I get to tease, you.

You are not a UConn fan. A real fan wouldn't screw with fellow fans. You have no problem screwing with real UConn fans.

You are also making UConn look bad. you.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
@huskyfagdan
I guess you can fool people looking for real information. You realize this is like shooting fish in a barrel? Can't wait until you are in a serious situation and I get to tease, you.

You are not a UConn fan. A real fan wouldn't screw with fellow fans. You have no problem screwing with real UConn fans.

You are also making UConn look bad. **** you.

Well... dan might not be the only one in this thread with a taste for liquor... but even that doesn't begin to explain Rondogg's post.

Reaction Score
That's a...good....announcement...on...his....um...twitter....yeah....

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
@huskyfagdan

You are also making UConn look bad. **** you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahha

how about this. u can hold a vote here. should hfd go or stay? what ever the winning pick is i will do. lets see whats happens

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
hahahahahahahahahahahahha

how about this. u can hold a vote here. should hfd go or stay? what ever the winning pick is i will do. lets see whats happens

If you stay, will you use capital letters? It might affect the outcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom