Huntington and Findlay Prep deemed Non-Scholastic by NCAA | The Boneyard

Huntington and Findlay Prep deemed Non-Scholastic by NCAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I posted a question a while ago about how a school like Findlay Prep can operate since its illegal to recruit kids across town districts and here they are going national. No replies so I deleted it. But this is not a shock.

Reaction Score
I posted that article in September and it got little response. There's a lot of uncertainty out there, but very little credible analysis of what this may mean in the future.

caw

Reaction Score
I will tell you what this means, if UConn lands Jaquan Lyle he will not be eligible but any player UConn doesn't land will be eligible.

Reaction Score
Nothing to see here. Doesn't effect anything except the ability of coaches to evaluate players solely at games. Kids should be fine. But then again it is the NCAA, so who the hell knows.

Reaction Score
I posted a question a while ago about how a school like Findlay Prep can operate since its illegal to recruit kids across town districts and here they are going national. No replies so I deleted it. But this is not a shock.
Maybe for public school, but not private schools. Every private school with a half decent athletic program recruits.

Findlay prep is a private school and thus not held to any recruiting restrictions to my knowledge

Reaction Score
I thought Findley was only the basketball side and the players go to an associated school for academics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom