Hubie Brown and Mike Tirico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They both have their positives but it's hard to choose between the two for me

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I used to like Van Gundy but his incessant b!tching about officiating is getting really annoying. We get it, the officials suck Jeff, time to cut the 20 minute rant and get back to the game at hand.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I personally can't stand Brown

he watches a replay and then proclaims something clearly happened even when the replay showed it clearly didn't happen. He just makes stuff up

one game he said "great call by the ref". When the replay showed it was a horrible call, he retorted by saying "the foul happened right in front of me and I had a good angle". OKIE DOKIE, somebody messing with the video Hubie

Tirico I like, he's solid and not agenda driven

and I love Van Gundy, dude cracks me up and he calls BS BS

Reaction Score
I just think Mike Tirico and Mike Breen are the worst. Also, ABC games are almost unwatchable with the poor hd signal.

Reaction Score
I like both.

Tirico is very versatile, he's a better version of Nantz. And much better than Joe Buck. Dan Hicks is great on NBC, he can cover any type of event or sport. Chris Fowler too is an elite broadcaster.

I just think Mike Tirico and Mike Breen are the worst. Also, ABC games are almost unwatchable with the poor hd signal.

Reaction Score
Hearing Hubie Brown do a game still reminds me of the '90 Clemson/Tate/Scotty game.

Reaction Score
I like both.

Tirico is very versatile, he's a better version of Nantz. And much better than Joe Buck. Dan Hicks is great on NBC, he can cover any type of event or sport. Chris Fowler too is an elite broadcaster.
Lets get this straight...Nobody is better than Nantz

Reaction Score
Hubie has never seen a bad call in his life. The refs could miss a stabbing at center court and he would say it is a good no call. Tirico is like tapioca. Not bad, but no one between the ages of 4-74 gets excited for tapioca.

Give me the Van Gundy team every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. Hell, I'll take Reggie Miller over Hubie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom