How would UConn look in this B1G Commercial? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How would UConn look in this B1G Commercial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jesus that's an tease.

Yes, but it sure would be easy to update that expensive spot by adding our Uconn logo, Storrs, the Health Center etc to the mix.

I know I am reading dubious tea leaves,, but it is clear that Uconn provides a missing element for the B1G..

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You're not reading leaves, you're smoking them.

pj

Reaction Score
At least we've got the contiguous thing going.

Reaction Score
I think the Rent would rise up with the block C followed by Cabellas and the VIP room

Reaction Score
It starts with The Rose Bowl and the Rockies, it could end with MSG, The Rent, and the Green Mountains.
But no, notice how the camera angle does a 180 at the end, meaning, The End.
They show GM headquarters for Michigan? A bankrupt company? And MSU gets about 0.5 seconds.

pj

Reaction Score
It starts with The Rose Bowl and the Rockies, it could end with MSG, The Rent, and the Green Mountains.
They show GM headquarters for Michigan? A bankrupt company? And MSU gets about 0.5 seconds.

A revised video would finish with UConn nestled in between Boston and NYC.

If realignment is at an end, I'll be shocked.

Reaction Score

If Lansing had an iconic skyline I'm sure they would have included it.

As for the Renaissance Center, I don't strongly associate the Renaissance center with GM since they haven't always owned it (and besides, it's not just GM that is/was bankrupt). But, I don't in any way associate it with Ann Arbor, so I thought that was a little odd.

Reaction Score
Think they just showed the Renaissance Center to highlight Detroit, like they did w Chicago, Philly, DC & NYC.

Reaction Score
How they missed Indy and Louisville, I haven't a clue. ;)

Actually now that I think about it, a nod to Indy for hosting championship games would have been pretty cool.

UConn, I think you have yet to win won here in Indy. Next year, perhaps?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In a B1G Country!
UCONN - Go Indy and let the rest try to follow.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Boy we have upgrade our commercials. It is well over due but good to see. I loved it.

Reaction Score
All of the B1G campuses seem to be located between the forests, even in the Plains states (I think they show every tree in Nebraska). Notice what isn't forested when the camera pans out at the end? It sure looks like UVa and UNC to me. Could that be some foreshadowing?

Reaction Score
SpartyCyclone said:
All of the B1G campuses seem to be located between the forests, even in the Plains states (I think they show every tree in Nebraska). Notice what isn't forested when the camera pans out at the end? It sure looks like UVa and UNC to me. Could that be some foreshadowing?

Well, the northern part of Ct is wide open too.

pj

Reaction Score

If the B1G is aiming to control Appalachia, then yes, those clearings are a foreshadowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom