How was Enoch today? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How was Enoch today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Answer to tonight's triva question. Last year's OOC against P5 opponents was 1 win (Florida) and 4 losses (West Virginia, Texas, Duke and Stanford), five if you count the NIT loss to Arizona State.

These games are too important to keeping a high national profile for UConn, as the program continues to live in a less well respected AAC where fans bitch in March about number of conference teams select to the tourney and the seedlings of those teams.

We need you to keep trying. It's imperative you keep pushing or else they might fail. You can make or break our season with your posts. Thanks. Ollie is nuts if you aren't in the locker room next game.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's cool, son. You go ahead and be this year's "heartless, gutless" clown. We'll all just be laughing at you.

At least Billy Shea's posts were hilarious. This guy...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Answer to tonight's triva question. Last year's OOC against P5 opponents was 1 win (Florida) and 4 losses (West Virginia, Texas, Duke and Stanford), five if you count the NIT loss to Arizona State.

These games are too important to keeping a high national profile for UConn, as the program continues to live in a less well respected AAC where fans bitch in March about number of conference teams select to the tourney and the low seedings of those teams.

We've lost a LOT of games in the past five years dude. Managed to win 2 Natty Cs too.

Reaction Score
Enoch is great, but i have no issues with KO not playing him that much. I have absolute faith in our coaches when they think someone isn't ready defensively. Apparently that's the issue with Enoch.

Reaction Score
With the nba emphasis on size and shooting and age I wouldn't doubt Enoch is drafted. 6'11 (7'1 with fro) 245lbs with a 7'3 wingspan is about as close to perfect nba PF size you can get. Couple that with his shooting ability (thigh he hasn't shown it in games) he could be gone with just a little development.

He has every tool to be an amazing player
Please, let him enjoy college and winning a championship at UConn before he leaves.

Reaction Score
Enoch is great, but i have no issues with KO not playing him that much. I have absolute faith in our coaches when they think someone isn't ready defensively. Apparently that's the issue with Enoch.
I agree to some extent but the question is what do we do when we go up against a big strong ox like we did today? Actually there were 2 of them. Enoch can at least body them up physically. Sure he has a lot to learn and he will foul but Brimah and Nolan and even Facey are simply not strong enough. Give him floor time against lesser opponents and see if he can become useful. I bet KO will use him more.

Reaction Score
I would have liked to see more of Enoch too but I think you have to trust KO on this one. Big guys with talent used to get in JC's doghouse and it was really hard for them to get out but I don't think that is KO's style.
I really think Enoch is going to be a beast at UConn before he is all done. As big as he is, he may not be done growing.

Reaction Score
BigErnMcCracken said:
You're a clown, dude. I can't imagine you're any more well received on the football board, but you should stay over there. Waiting until a loss to show up on the basketball board is a pretty lame look.

Please, let him stay on this board. He is a troll

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Less than a year ago, the word about Steve was a 6'9" player who was still thin but had a frame that he might grow into and most thought he might be a stretch four. His body has grown and matured and he looks like he might have an Andrew Bynum body-type with more quickness. I'm very happy that he is a Husky and look forward to his steady development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom