How many times in the past two games... | The Boneyard

How many times in the past two games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
has UCONN failed to get the ball past half-court? Turned the ball over while aimlessly dribbling leading to easy buckets? Thrown wild passes out of traps leading to easy buckets?

Last night, the biggest inbound of the game is thrown directly to a Cincy player. Tonight, we are cutting into the lead and Russ easily nips in front of RB on the inbound passes and gets an easy layup.

It hasn't generally been a problem this season and I know both teams are pretty much given freedom to foul during their "press", but these are devastating plays for a team and it has KILLED them in the last two games and it would kill them in the tourney too. Cincy should have been a double digit win and today is a much closer game if they just hold on to the ball at a reasonable rate.

Reaction Score
That was a huge play. Boat threw a lazy pass in the first two minutes. That needs to be fixed.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll add this.

All season long UConn has had a poor tendency to reach for the ball while the other team moves their feet towards the ball. Against 95% of the teams it doesn't matter. Against Louisville it matters. Those guys constantly move their feet to get position for that last 6-8 inches and that matters.

Reaction Score
I'll add this.

All season long UConn has had a poor tendency to reach for the ball while the other team moves their feet towards the ball. Against 95% of the teams it doesn't matter. Against Louisville it matters. Those guys constantly move their feet to get position for that last 6-8 inches and that matters.

that's what she said

Reaction Score
The fortunate part is most teams in the country cannot, do not, or will not play defense with the conviction of a Louisville or Cincinnati.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom