How many Board Ops does it take... | The Boneyard

How many Board Ops does it take...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wanted to express my appreciation to the powers that be for providing and maintaining such an outstanding, interactive and informative FREE forum, where WCB fans of all types are welcome. Kudos also, to all the knowledgeable, insightful, humorous and argumentative posters who all share a common bond of passion for UConn WBB and/or WCB. Overall, the Boneyard provides a lot of great entertainment for many, and for that I am thankful.

Last edited:

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
samp7290dc02fa27ba47.jpg

Reaction Score
Just wanted to express my appreciation to the powers that be for providing and maintaining such an outstanding, interactive and informative FREE forum, where WCB fans of all types are welcome. Kudos also, to all the knowledgeable, insightful, humorous and argumentative posters who all share a common bond of passion for UConn WBB and/or WCB. Overall, the Boneyard provides a lot of great entertainment for many, and for that I am thankful.
Oh, oh so true! This board is a really nice diversion when my day isn't quite going the way I would like. It's so interesting hearing all the various input and opinions from a massive variety of people. I know a few years back someone started a thread asking what type of work posters did or at least I seem to remember that. The years are catching up with me, for sure! In any case, well done to all those are responsible for keeping this thing up and running. It really means a lot to a whole lot of people, myself included. Thanks so very much!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Totally agree! The Boneyard enhances the pleasure of following this team and this sport in a najor way. That doesn't just happen, and the mods do a great job. As feisty a bunch as this place attracts, that can't always be easy. Deep thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom