How hard is it to bring energy and effort? | The Boneyard

How hard is it to bring energy and effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see two guys busting it today: Kromah and Boatright. Everyone else, especially DD and Shabazz, are just going through the motions. I think this team has proven they don't have overwhelming talent and athleticism....which means they actually have to exert some effort if they think they're gonna win.

Reaction Score
Losing out on rebounds due to size is one thing but being outworked and out hustled is another. There's no excuse for losing all these hustle rebounds.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I see two guys busting it today: Kromah and Boatright. Everyone else, especially DD and Shabazz, are just going through the motions. I think this team has proven they don't have overwhelming talent and athleticism....which means they actually have to exert some effort if they think they're gonna win.
It seems to be harder than the team talking about how they have to bring energy and effort all this week. We lead the nation in talking about effort.

Reaction Score
This I we something I never understood. Effort seems to be the easiest thing to bring each night to help yourself and the team out.

Reaction Score
It seems to be harder than the team talking about how they have to bring energy and effort all this week. We lead the nation in talking about effort.

Actually I empathize with the team on this. I do the same thing, in fact its normal and not really an issue.

I will admit though, I am 30+ years older.

Reaction Score

Agree except Bazz…..not sure what you're seeing there? He threw about 10 passes that either were bobbled, missed or people just can't do nothing with and instead they should have been 8-10 assists….excellent looks yesterday but no finishers! And Boat is playing hard no doubt but there is a lull on defense on occasion with ALL of them and I have no idea why………

Trouble in paradise and not sure how they will right the ship!

Reaction Score
Motivation? These kids have schollies at a 'top tier' hoops school. They will earn a BS. Some will play pro-ball. How lucky are they? Time to do some work and pay for the spot they hold, and work on their futures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom