How did Rondo not make the USA Team Pool? | The Boneyard

How did Rondo not make the USA Team Pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Roster: Will be determined from the following pool: LaMarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony, Chauncey Billups, Chris Bosh, Kobe Bryant, Tyson Chandler, Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant, Rudy Gay, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin, James Harden, Andre Iguodala, LeBron James, Kevin Love, Lamar Odom, Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, Russell Westbrook and Deron Williams...

glad to see rudy is on the list... i put in bold the ones i feel should be on the team, i was having trouble with melo and iggy so i left them off...

Reaction Score
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Rondo has gone on record saying he doesn't want to play.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Roster: Will be determined from the following pool: LaMarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony, Chauncey Billups, Chris Bosh, Kobe Bryant, Tyson Chandler, Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant, Rudy Gay, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin, James Harden, Andre Iguodala, LeBron James, Kevin Love, Lamar Odom, Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, Russell Westbrook and Deron Williams...

glad to see rudy is on the list... i put in bold the ones i feel should be on the team, i was having trouble with melo and iggy so i left them off...

I would take Wade off of the team too. He's a tremendous talent, but he is hurting and should take the time to heal. He's done his time with the national team. Put Kobe, Westbrook or Harden in for him.

Reaction Score
You don't think Kobe or Carmelo should be on the team? You're crazy. Eric Gordon has no spot on that team.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
NY is gong to have 2 players on Team USA. That's what's up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You don't think Kobe or Carmelo should be on the team? You're crazy. Eric Gordon has no spot on that team.
melo is not playing in front of james or durant... and i could see kobe but id put harden over him, is kobe 100%? gordon is really good, can handle the ball and hit the three ball really well

Reaction Score
The starting lineup would be Paul, Kobe, Lebron, Durant, and whichever center K prefers. Carmelo is making the team

Reaction Score
Carmelo played really well in the 2008 Olympics. He's a great fit because you can play him at the 4 (against most teams) and he won't hurt you defensively or on the boards. On offense, he can play off the ball and shoot open jump shots. In this format, he plays nothing like he does during the NBA season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke79

Top Bottom