How bout some Shabazz highlights to lighten the mood | The Boneyard

How bout some Shabazz highlights to lighten the mood

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Is it possible that Shabazz is or will become a better all around player than Kemba? I never thought it would be possible, but he looked extremely impressive.

Reaction Score

Played great in beating the Hornets. Guarded Kemba on his last shot and played good defense.

Before the UConn game, I was watching this one. And Bazz went clank, clank, clank. He fared better than our Huskies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Is it possible that Shabazz is or will become a better all around player than Kemba? I never thought it would be possible, but he looked extremely impressive.
Had already started thinking that last yr during his senior year....Shabazz is special, his mental capacity for the game is bar-none.

Reaction Score
Yes Shabazz will be better than Kemba. Kemba is quicker/more explosive but Shabazz is basically better in every other area.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Bazz is a bit smarter and has a better jumper. Kemba can break a press and Bazz can be harassed by a long taller defender where Kemba seems less disturbed and heads to hoop.
If I had to pick on to be a lead point, I would still take Kemba. If I had to pick one to be a smart contributor and not hurt your team, then Bazz.
Not sure Bazz is quick enough for full time NBA point guard duty. Short and a step slow is very hard in that league.

Reaction Score
Just what I needed to see, three pointers going through the net from all over the place. Ugh.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
screw that, take this

wade_fashion_napier.jpg

I'm still in a pissy mood

Reaction Score
I think that Shabazz won't be a 'better' NBA player than Kemba, but he can be successful without a doubt. Shabazz is the perfect PG for a team with stars at every other position. He knows how to work within a system, he knows who the best players on his team are, he knows how to get them the ball, and he can hit an open 3 when he gets it.

I think his team IQ is better than Kemba's, but Kemba offers a team much more offense throughout a game. Shabazz couldn't be one of the top offensive options on an NBA team, I think at least, but I'd be glad to be proven wrong by him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom