Hope this photo isn't too big. Jeremy in action against | The Boneyard

Hope this photo isn't too big. Jeremy in action against

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Miami tonight(as mentioned earlier he ha 18 in a great Thunder win in Miami).
10_heat_jdg_140129.jpg

GO HUSKIES!!! TIME FOR SOME SERIOUS PAYBACK!!!
BEAT HOUSTON!!!
555.jpg

Reaction Score
He made that shot fairly famous from the BE on in the 2010 run…..love that shot! Actually didn't use it enough the following year……..he was till good though.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I turned the game on right as he came in in the first half. He was simply awesome to watch.

Oddly it was the combination of Lamb and Fisher that turned what was looking like a rout BY Miami into a rout OF Miami.

When Fisher and Ray were on the court at the same time it was like an old times game.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
On the surface, Jeremy's 18 points seems just OK, but a better look into his numbers show he had a great game:

He shot 7-10, 4-6 from 3. He also pitched in with 4 assists and 3 reb. OKC was +21 with Jeremy on the floor (I know some people think plus/minus could be misleading, but its still a fact).

He's blossoming before our eyes and I hope he keeps it going in the playoffs if/when Westbrook comes back. I'm pretty sure in a year or two we won't hear much about how awful of a trade that was for OKC when they let Harden go.

Reaction Score
Sitting Perkins helped too.

Perkins is just astonishingly bad at this point. The Thunder were +30 with him off the court.

Also, I've been critical of Scottie Brooks in the past, but he's done a great job with this team. The guy can coach, despite his maddening refusal to bench Perkins on a more consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom