Hoophall Classic Schdule is out- DHam, Swift,Lyle, etc | The Boneyard

Hoophall Classic Schdule is out- DHam, Swift,Lyle, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Goodman will not miss a chance this close to home to bash DHam and any other Uconn commits

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
What school does Hamilton attend? And where do the other UConn targets go?

Reaction Score
It's a great weekend. last year I saw Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon, Monteverde vs. Findlay, St. Anthony's, Lone Peak (UT) and others. Seating sucks, but you can't get more HS talent in one venue at the same. This year's lineup looks incredible also.

Reaction Score
Saw on Twitter today that Cliff Alexander is announcing on his bday, November 16th. As of right now Kansas leads...no idea if they are even recruiting Lyle. I know Lyle said he wanted to play with Alexander, but it doesn't look as if that is necessarily affecting Alexander's decision. Interesting to see how it plays out and if we turn up the heat on Lyle if CA goes to KU and they aren't recruiting Lyle...

Reaction Score
Saw on Twitter today that Cliff Alexander is announcing on his bday, November 16th. As of right now Kansas leads...no idea if they are even recruiting Lyle. I know Lyle said he wanted to play with Alexander, but it doesn't look as if that is necessarily affecting Alexander's decision. Interesting to see how it plays out and if we turn up the heat on Lyle if CA goes to KU and they aren't recruiting Lyle...

We're only taking one more guard and hopefully Cassell will be taking that spot any day now.

Reaction Score
We're only taking one more guard and hopefully Cassell will be taking that spot any day now.

Agreed that's the most likely scenario...Cassell and then Robinson as #1 priority with Swift as the backup plan....but realistically we'll probably have a spot for Lyle when it's all said and done if he wanted to come here. Nice thing about Lyle is at 6'5'' he can probably play the 1, 2, or 3.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't hold your breath on Lyle coming here. Robinson either, although there's at least somewhat of a chance of that happening.

Swift and (hopefully) Cassell Jr. seem like the most likely scenario, which would make the 2014 class a pretty good haul considering the circumstances surrounding UConn right now. The 2015 class is where we'll get a much clearer picture of how effective Ollie and his staff are at recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom