Hoopfeed: Under watchful eye of Geno Auriemma, USA Basketball Senior National Team opens camp | The Boneyard

Hoopfeed: Under watchful eye of Geno Auriemma, USA Basketball Senior National Team opens camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Thanks, Dave!! Maybe Geno is taking his chats with T.Law to heart! A dairy farmer - as if! Unless he is making Italian cheese to go with his wine and in his restaurants!

Reaction Score
I was kidding with Geno, when I was a kid I used to go to old timers day at Yankee Stadium every year, and see Mantle, DiMaggio, Ford, etc.

Yesterday I went to the Werth Center and saw Taurasi, Bird, Moore, Dolson....same basic thing! :)

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Thanks, Dave!! Maybe Geno is taking his chats with T.Law to heart! A dairy farmer - as if! Unless he is making Italian cheese to go with his wine and in his restaurants!
I just love the line about becoming a dairy farmer! I could also see DT saying that about Geno, but, probably not about herself.

Reaction Score
I just love the line about becoming a dairy farmer! I could also see DT saying that about Geno, but, probably not about herself.
If Geno ever did become a dairy farmer, he would have those cows practicing all day to stay with the herd....

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
If Geno ever did become a dairy farmer, he would have those cows practicing all day to stay with the herd....
I think the motivation would be to get good quality manure for the vineyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom