Hoopfeed: UConn HOF Classic dominance a highlight reel for 8-0 start | The Boneyard

Hoopfeed: UConn HOF Classic dominance a highlight reel for 8-0 start

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Thanks David. As I've been "told", there are 8 scholarship players.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
DD, whoever told you 8, gave you misinformation. There are 9. They are:
Stewart, Stokes, Jefferson, Mosqueda-Lewis, Tuck, Hartley, Dolson, Chong, & Banks.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
DD, whoever told you 8, gave you misinformation. There are 9. They are:
Stewart, Stokes, Jefferson, Mosqueda-Lewis, Tuck, Hartley, Dolson, Chong, & Banks.
You didn't read his article. He said with the injuries with Tuck and KML, there were only 7.

Pulido had her track and field scholarship transferred over so there were 8. Don't be surprised if Lawlor is awarded one from Geno.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Don't be surprised if Lawlor is awarded one from Geno.

I agree. She has played surprisingly well during her limited minutes and she can score.

Reaction Score
Actually DD is factually accurate; I believe Polly's scholarship has been transferred from track to basketball.

I've edited the piece to reflect that info.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Nice - thanks David.
It was like a midseason 'preseason' - a chance to experiment, work on specific things, improve confidence and chemistry without the fear of loss. Generally I thought you could see the improvement game to game. And I enjoyed watching the process and the skill on display.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The piece concludes with a topic that has been naggling at me for a couple of days. What impact will the return of Morgan and KML have on those who have enjoyed the extra playing time? Interesting dynamic. Of course, getting them fully back will take some games and the transition will not be abrupt. I would hope that the schedule will let KML and Morgan Tuck have all they need, but also Geno can allow more minutes for those who have stepped in now and done so well with those minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom