High School Naismith Award Watch | The Boneyard

High School Naismith Award Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Link

Interesting: Out of the 20 to watch, UConn has three (Samuelson, Collier & Dangerfield), Notre Dame has four (Boley, Mabrey, Ogunbalawe, and Patberg), with three undeclared that both teams are going after (Cox, Holmes & Ionescu). Those 10 are half of the Naismith Watch. Notre Dame is doing well which bodes well for the 'biggest rivalry in wcbb'. Interesting.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Good for ND, though I don't think any of their recruits has a chance to win or is as good as Katie Lou or Napheesa.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Seeing as Sabrina Ionescu was noted above, thought I'd mention what a great start she's off to in her junior year. Seems UConn may be so loaded that the chances of her coming aren't good which is too bad because she's awfully impressive.

Ionescu already has these game lines so far:

29 points, 9 rebounds, 9 assists, 9 steals

39 points (6 threes), 17 rebounds, 6 steals, 5 assists, 3 blocks

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Seeing as Sabrina Ionescu was noted above, thought I'd mention what a great start she's off to in her junior year. Seems UConn may be so loaded that the chances of her coming aren't good which is too bad because she's awfully impressive.

Ionescu already has these game lines so far:

29 points, 9 rebounds, 9 assists, 9 steals

39 points (6 threes), 17 rebounds, 6 steals, 5 assists, 3 blocks
Yikes! Geno really liked her a while back. I wonder if Edwards's transfer makes us look more (or less) appealing to Sabrina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom