Hey Mau - How an ump can change a game | The Boneyard

Hey Mau - How an ump can change a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Are your watching Jays/Yankees. 8th inning no one out. 2 one, one in, and the HP umps makes a horrible call third strike on ball 4 for Garder. Should have loaded the bases with no out, Instead, Cecil had leeway not to go after ARod. Yes ARod struck out on junk, but Cecil either can't throw the same junk with the sacks loaded and he might have been yanked.

In the meantime, Price pitched very well and so did warren after the first inning. Proce totally robbed Elsbury on the the first out of the game, and I have to say, I'm kind of glad he did. He was about to get hit in the face and was lucky he got his glove up. That ball was hot and it would have been ugly.

Reaction Score
Are your watching Jays/Yankees. 8th inning no one out. 2 one, one in, and the HP umps makes a horrible call third strike on ball 4 for Garder. Should have loaded the bases with no out, Instead, Cecil had leeway not to go after ARod. Yes ARod struck out on junk, but Cecil either can't throw the same junk with the sacks loaded and he might have been yanked.

In the meantime, Price pitched very well and so did warren after the first inning. Proce totally robbed Elsbury on the the first out of the game, and I have to say, I'm kind of glad he did. He was about to get hit in the face and was lucky he got his glove up. That ball was hot and it would have been ugly.

Awful 3rd strike call, an obvious ball but this team just can't score unless they are bomb assisted. Painful

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Awful 3rd strike call, an obvious ball but this team just can't score unless they are bomb assisted. Painful
Yeah. And I think it's because they are all trying to hit the bomb. Very few opposite field hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom