Here’s something in he middle of nothing. | The Boneyard

Here’s something in he middle of nothing.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
We'll be the northeast corner of the B1G

Reaction Score
We are like the gem everyone missed in a picked over sales bin or rack. Some conference is going to get a hell of a deal when they finally see the deal of the century

Reaction Score
a
We are like the gem everyone missed in a picked over sales bin or rack. Some conference is going to get a hell of a deal when they finally see the deal of the century
Imagine if the B1G picked who came off a recent Fiesta Bowl appearance and 2011/2014 March Madness titles instead of Rutgers for no reason

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Honestly that's a pretty fair analysis for next season. I also would like UAB on the schedule more often.

Reaction Score
This has been hashed and rehashed dozens of times on this board but as a reminder there were tens of millions reasons why Rutgers: Big Ten Network hits the NYC jackpot worth tens of millions of dollars.

B1G has no regerts.
Rutgers to NYC is like BC to Boston; it seems like a great idea based on the market but in the end do the people there care? It doesn't seem so surprising they are almost always first on the B1G chopping block by fans.

At least last time I visited NYC for New Years I actually saw people wearing UConn gear. Can't say the same about Rutgers or even in-state Syracuse

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This has been hashed and rehashed dozens of times on this board but as a reminder there were tens of millions reasons why Rutgers: Big Ten Network hits the NYC jackpot worth tens of millions of dollars.

B1G has no regerts.
1710182528297.jpeg

Reaction Score
Rutgers to NYC is like BC to Boston; it seems like a great idea based on the market but in the end do the people there care? It doesn't seem so surprising they are almost always first on the B1G chopping block by fans.

At least last time I visited NYC for New Years I actually saw people wearing UConn gear. Can't say the same about Rutgers or even in-state Syracuse
The B1G doesn’t care if the people there care - their job was/is to make money for the Conference. Their media rights revenue has gone through the roof since they added Maryland/Rutgers. Mission accomplished - anything else (including sweatshirts) is gravy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom