Herbie Awards | The Boneyard

Herbie Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Depending on which theory you believe, this is either a reflection of the demotion of the Big East to also-ran status or an example of ESPN's push to devalue the conference. You will not find a single Big East player or coach in any category except for coaches who will leave for "higher profile" opportunities.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
yup just read thru it. not surprised at all. things will be better once we have a tv deal. if its with espn then we will get some noise back. if its with other, espn will at least stop hating on uconn/ruty/cincy/lville/usf becuase they don't need to devalue them any more and its just back to normal there 6th best crap..

Reaction Score
The idea that the Big East Player of the Year can't make the outside linebacker list is laughable.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I thought the only thing he did well was read Erin Andrews lips?

Reaction Score
I can't think of one logical reason to pick Pitt to win the league. If you're going to hang your hat on Ray Graham coming off an ACL injury......well, ok. Good luck with that prediction.

I have Temple, Cuse, and Pitt as the bottom 3 teams in the league this year. I don't know why some people are enamored with Pitt. Mind boggling.

Reaction Score
Eh, Pitt with a terrible offensive scheme was one win away from getting a share of the title, and a healthy Ray Graham even at 80% is still probably one of the top 2 or 3 backs in the league. Their schedule doesn't help but they have talent at most positions besides QB and WR (which does hurt) and a new offensive scheme that should help them more than hurt them.

They're my surprise team in the conference. They're fairly similar to UCONN in some respects, but I think they hold a little bit of a talent edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom