Help with Final Four Tickets | The Boneyard

Help with Final Four Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My partner and I are planning to attend the Final Four for the first time next year. I didn't realize that the public tickets went on sale earlier. As a result, there are only the balcony seats remaining for $150 for all three sessions. I was hoping for the P1 tickets for $200.

Should I just buy those bad seats? Or is it easy to purchase better seats (for face value) afterwards (perhaps when ticket holders from teams not making to the FF are willing to sell their seats).

Many thanks for any advice!

Reaction Score
My partner and I are planning to attend the Final Four for the first time next year. I didn't realize that the public tickets went on sale earlier. As a result, there are only the balcony seats remaining for $150 for all three sessions. I was hoping for the P1 tickets for $200.

Should I just buy those bad seats? Or is it easy to purchase better seats (for face value) afterwards (perhaps when ticket holders from teams not making to the FF are willing to sell their seats).

Many thanks for any advice!
I'd wait...great seats are always available around the arenas...have been at every final four I've been to.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Nashville has very strict scalping laws, due to the number of music concerts with performers not wanting their ticket pricing gouged up. I would suggest trying Craigslist or online ticket brokers first.

If not, and you do want to buy tickets when you get here, be prepared to pay a lot more than $200 for a ticket.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the advice MTSU & Huskiemaniac,
Do you think through CL's and messageboards, I would be able to find tickets March/April? So I don't have to buy from scalpers or the bad seats available now?

Reaction Score
They are available around the arena, but not usually at face value. Be prepared to pay more to the scalpers. For the final game you have a shot at lower level seats at face value from the fans whose teams lost the semi. At the St Louis finals the ushers invited those of us in the nosebleeds to go down and fill up the lower level...just let us know if someone showed up with ticket in hand that we had to move.
We were only able to get upper level seats on the evening that they went on sale. Sadly I had to work that day and the lower level sold out fast.
I say get your tickets, the atmosphere is worth sitting up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom