HELP! Need a ride to the ND game | The Boneyard

HELP! Need a ride to the ND game

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
So, I just broke down and got the seat i wanted for the ND game via StubHub. My next question? How the heck do I get there???

Due to some of my new medications, my night vision is not great, so it will not be safe to drive there or (especially) home.

If anyone is going to this game, the ride I would need would be from my home in Ellington to the appropriate parking lot in Gampel (I prefer the North Garage for a number of reasons but don't insist) and back to my house. The drives between my place and UConn are mostly smooth, but my night vision situation is what it is right now.

Should any kind person take me up on this favor, I will happily pay the parking fee. If you're a food court enthusiast or otherwise want to eat before the game (with me), I'd also happily spring for food and drinks.

So that's my request. Feel free to PM me if you are able and willing to help your fellow man. Can't wait for this game!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Bumping this up to the top ....

If I weren't going to be in Clearwater Beach, I'd fly up and hang out with you. Nothing beats a smackdown of the green people.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Hey, if someone can find me a seat - any seat will do - I'll come up from NYC and be your chauffeur. :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
TJI...you've got PM!

Ken, thanks for bumping this thread. Hope you have no problem catching the game from FL on 12/5. This has a ton of intrigue and lingering antipathy!

Reaction Score
There are still seats available on UConn site, ThisJustin. In fact Im kinda bummed that there were some better seats available yesterday than what was shown on the first day tickets were sold! Im going to the game, but from the wrong direction...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
TJI...you've got PM!

Ken, thanks for bumping this thread. Hope you have no problem catching the game from FL on 12/5. This has a ton of intrigue and lingering antipathy!
Oh, I'll take a break from the beach to watch the Huskies. Guaranteed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom