Help! Been in Italy last 2 weeks.... | The Boneyard

Help! Been in Italy last 2 weeks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now, I did get to watch the final four games on the laptop, but now that I'm home, trying to get back to the archived complete games of all 6 Husky triumphs, anyone give me a tip or link to where to go to watch these games? Thanks in advance! By the way, although watching in Venice (FL game) and Monterosso (Final game) in the wee hours, I was working the mojo by wearing my Shabazz Napier Camo Jersey that he wore during Ollie's first victory over MSU in 2012 (Germany)! Cheers, UconnBob

Reaction Score
Now, I did get to watch the final four games on the laptop, but now that I'm home, trying to get back to the archived complete games of all 6 Husky triumphs, anyone give me a tip or link to where to go to watch these games? Thanks in advance! By the way, although watching in Venice (FL game) and Monterosso (Final game) in the wee hours, I was working the mojo by wearing my Shabazz Napier Camo Jersey that he wore during Ollie's first victory over MSU in 2012 (Germany)! Cheers, UconnBob
Not sure but I know I've seen the two final 4 games posted here, the only one I want to see again and haven't seen anywhere is the St. Joe's game. Where can I get my hands on one of those Husky camo jerseys?

Reaction Score
Bought the camo jersey thru a Uconn athletic dept auction, think the jersey is a one of a kind! Glad I persisted during the bidding, the jersey was not cheap! Humbled to own Bazz's jersey, particularly being from Ollie's first (of many) win in his coaching career!

Reaction Score
Bought the camo jersey thru a Uconn athletic dept auction, think the jersey is a one of a kind! Glad I persisted during the bidding, the jersey was not cheap! Humbled to own Bazz's jersey, particularly being from Ollie's first (of many) win in his coaching career!
Figured it was something like that. That's so awesome you own the actual game worn jersey of the best Husky of all-time!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Thanks BobbyGT, been trying to find the games on there but the regular site just redirects now.

Reaction Score

Damn you bobby, there goes my day off today and all that I had planned.

Reaction Score

Hey, thanks bobbygt! How long will these links be active? Are they forever? I do not have a video downloader.

Reaction Score
I don't know how long they'll be available!

But I've already watched each game and plan on watching them again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom