HELIX on SciFi.... | The Boneyard

HELIX on SciFi....

Reaction Score
Was interesting from a medical back ground point on dealing with viruses to treat disease, but can only have a limited run:
1. Limited amount of people in compound & their either killing each other off or infected
2. Killing off Jeri Ryan-now you're making me lose interest in the show
3. "You have your father's eyes"- Stolen almost verbatim from "Rosemary's Baby"

The saving grace was the cryoscientist who purloined the Narvik virus & left the compound. Now you have the potential for a pandemic, allowing the show to last another season. Spare me.

Reaction Score
I thought it started meh after watching the first couple of episodes. Eventually caught up and i think it's gotten better but it's still on the edge of being a good/bad show. I think shows like this need some comic relief they're a bit too zany to be serious all the time.

*Spoilers contained below *
My guess is the Jeri Ryan character is not actually dead. What reason would they have to perserve her head? And remember the experimented on monkeys that were frozen outside the compound actually started screaming after being lit on fire, implying that they were still alive in those conditions. So who knows maybe there's a way for seven of nine to make a comeback.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom