Heads up: noon today on TV...Sun at Atlanta | The Boneyard

Heads up: noon today on TV...Sun at Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
On CPTVSports and NBATV.

The Sun are better than last year....not saying much...still not even an average team...
current record 10-16...but only one game out of the 4th playoff spot in the east due to mediocrity overall.

BTW: The Sky have hit the serious skids since EDD has been out....wonder if she will make it back during the regular season. They are still in the hunt for a playoff spot...get her back and healthy and they might make some noise.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
tks..may be able To Catch a quarter or two

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Tiffany Hayes with 23 points! Love the success she's having at the professional level.

Reaction Score
I thought Kelsey Bone had a good game. Kelsey Griffin played but not a lot. I hope she isn't coming back too soon from her ankle injury.

Reaction Score
Tiffany Hayes with 23 points! Love the success she's having at the professional level.

I still remember standing with Mechelle Voepel watching team after team picking and passing on Tiffany Hayes in the draft, with us both shaking our heads saying don't they know this kid has been a big scorer and important cog to UConn teams? When in doubt, take the Husky.

Atlanta got a good one for sure.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I still remember standing with Mechelle Voepel watching team after team picking and passing on Tiffany Hayes in the draft, with us both shaking our heads saying don't they know this kid has been a big scorer and important cog to UConn teams? When in doubt, take the Husky.

Atlanta got a good one for sure.
Excellent advice!

The knock on Tiff was that she struggled in big games. She often tried to do too much and played out of control. But ...

She is an elite athlete.

She scored 32 points in a half.

She finished in the top 10 in UConn career scoring.

She started her career 90-0.

When she was on top of her game, Geno said she was "the best player on the floor." Maya Moore was on the same floor.

Tiff fits very nicely into Atlanta's lineup. If the defense focuses on Angel and slacks off Tiff, she can kill you. Ask Jeff Walz. :)

In addition to tying her career high with 23 points, she added 6 rebounds, 6 assists, and 2 steals. The kid can flat-out play.

Reaction Score
On CPTVSports and NBATV.

The Sun are better than last year....not saying much...still not even an average team...
current record 10-16...but only one game out of the 4th playoff spot in the east due to mediocrity overall.

BTW: The Sky have hit the serious skids since EDD has been out....wonder if she will make it back during the regular season. They are still in the hunt for a playoff spot...get her back and healthy and they might make some noise.
I accidentally hit the "Like" button and it asked "if I was sure I liked it"?

The Sun still have a chance to make the playoffs. I don't think it's a case of mediocrity. Just that other than the 3 top teams most of the rest are pretty evenly matched. They all play good basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom