HBO alternatives (additions)... | The Boneyard

HBO alternatives (additions)...

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I love HBO, but am up to date with the series' I like.

What other pay channel is worth the money? I am mostly looking for new series' to watch, more than the movies each has to offer.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I like the USA series. Suits, Royal Pains and for a while Covert Affairs. Not a pay channel but decent.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I like the USA series. Suits, Royal Pains and for a while Covert Affairs. Not a pay channel but decent.

I like All three, but only still watch Royal Pains. Suits has become too dramatic, and Covert Affairs ... I might see if I can see last season on Netflix.

Reaction Score
I love HBO, but am up to date with the series' I like.

What other pay channel is worth the money? I am mostly looking for new series' to watch, more than the movies each has to offer.

Slow period for new stuff until September. Ray Donovan and Master of Sex were OK on Showtime. Jon Voight was great in the former; but never saw Liev S as from Southie. Have you seen Orphan Black on BBC America? Tatiana Maslany is absolutely terrific. We also liked Fargo on FX. Billy Bob played a great villain. Haven't watched them, but friends love Cards and Orange on Netflix. The Strain is getting buzz - vampire horror series on FX in which the vampires are actually deadly.

Reaction Score
Slow period for new stuff until September. Ray Donovan and Master of s e x were OK on Showtime. Jon Voight was great in the former; but never saw Liev S as from Southie. Have you seen Orphan Black on BBC America? Tatiana Maslany is absolutely terrific. We also liked Fargo on FX. Billy Bob played a great villain. Haven't watched them, but friends love Cards and Orange on Netflix. The Strain is getting buzz - vampire horror series on FX in which the vampires are actually deadly.

Highly recommend OITNB on Netflix.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom